Coronavirus update

This unprecedented situation is affecting us all and we are in regular contact with those who are booked to travel with us this summer.

We are offering every client the opportunity to delay their trip up until the end of 2022 and not loose any deposits or final balances. We are currently sending out notices to those arriving in April and May and will be assessing the position for June and July travellers in a few weeks.

For those travelling later in the year we are not making any knee-jerk decisions for them . We propose to keep their plans as they are until we know the facts around any travel restrictions etc at that time. There is plenty of time to deal with the August – October arrivals in due course.

In Scotland we are getting on with life despite the restrictions that are in place. Our staff are manning the office on a rota basis to avoid too many people being together at the same time. The courses are all open, some clubhouses have some restrictions in their food and bar service, but everyone is making an effort to stay clean. It would appear that Scotland is one of the least affected areas of the world, but we are not being complacent.

There is likely to be some new availability on The Old Course later this summer should some clients rebook for 2021 or 2022. If you are interested in joining our late availability mailing list, see our St Andrews page on this web site.

With so many new and repeat clients coming here this year, we hope you all stay safe, look forward to your trip, and please follow the advice given by the health experts.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s